- All technicians will have their temperature taken and logged at the beginning of their shift.
- All technicians will wear a mask while working in a client’s home or business. We kindly ask that our clients wear a mask also.
- Each technician will sanitize their hands before entering a client’s home or business.
- All equipment will be cleaned and disinfectant will be applied at the end of each day.
- All technicians will clean and sanitize their hands upon completion of each job.
- Contactless payment is available.
- If you or anyone else in your home or business is feeling unwell or running a fever, please reschedule your appointment
If you have any questions about our safety and cleanliness practices, please give us a call: 540-818-4073